Rambler Jr. is a small-and-mighty kid bottle over-engineered for your little wild ones. This 12 oz. powerhouse inherited double-wall vacuum insulation from its Rambler predecessors, carrying on the family legacy by locking in ice-cold water through backyard campouts and breaks between tag. As a well-deserved convenience for you, we made sure its Straw Cap (which comes included by the way) is leak resistant when closed and both the bottle and cap are dishwasher safe. Plus, it is engineered with a super strong, stainless steel armour that will not flinch through bumps and drops on account of slippery hands.
- 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL: Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they are puncture- and rust-resistant.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Because no one needs more work to do.
- DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION: Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
- NO SWEAT DESIGN: Prevents condensation, keeping hands dry.
- DURACOAT COLOUR: Built for the wild, this colour will not peel or crack.
- BPA FREE: So, they can safely sip without a worry in the world.
Dimensions and specs
- Capacity 354ml / 12 US fl oz
- Empty Weight 450g
The story of YETI
In 2006, two brothers founded YETI Coolers with a simple mission: build the cooler they would use every day if it existed. One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast. One that could take the abuse we knew we had put it through out in the field and on the water. One that simply would not break. They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and first-hand experience – not from market research and data analysis. Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.
One Open Sky will help you all the way:
Our staff is always on hand to help and advise you, so do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +45 97122965 (Store in Herning) or +45 35820777 (Store in Copenhagen).