This waterproof, breathable jacket is filled with KJUS technology such as an AC-Vent system, 3D technology that extends through all layers, and Toray 3DeFX+ insulation with extreme elasticity and heat regulation. Also, the jacket offers a removable hood, storage pocket, and removable and adjustable snow trap.
- Toray 3DeFX + ™: Synthetic insulation fabric consisting of four different microfibers with extreme elasticity and durable thermal capacity.
- 2-layer fabric with 4-way stretch
- 2-way water-repellent YKK zipper in the middle of the front
- Chest pockets with water-repellent YKK zippers
- Removable cap with a hand adjustment and edge
- Storage pocket for necklaces integrated into the hood
- 4-way stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM ™ inserts for the perfect climate with 3D mesh shoulder inserts
- Removable snow catch with non-slip elastic and jacket-to-trousers connection
- Two internal storage pockets and a YKK zip pocket
- Front pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Normal fit
- Breathability: 20,000 g/m²/24 hours
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Weight: 1460 g
The first KJUS collection was launched in 2000 by Lasse Kjus and Didi Serena, one Olympic ski champion from Norway, the other an entrepreneur from Switzerland. During a game of golf, the two talked about the principles of professional golf wear, where they came up with the keywords of mobility and comfort. They found it a shame that the market lacked clothes developed with these thoughts and therefore they made it their mission to fill the gap.
Ever since that day, Kjus has made high-quality clothing for many different sports and today they can call themselves one of the largest most respected developers of clothing for men, women, and young people in many sports.
OneOpenSky helps you all the way!
Our staff is always on hand to help and advise you, so do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Write an email at email@example.com or call us at +45 97122965 (Store in Herning) or +45 35820777 (Copenhagen store).