This is the board that every pro on our team has ridden and maybe still would if they did not have a pro model with characteristics from this timeless shape. The mellow 3 stage rocker helps you go big off the wake while the spiral V mid-section displaces the water for soft landings. The lifted variable edge and quad vented channels at the tips give you optimal response and control.
Ride with the centre fin for extra control and bite or remove it for a fun, playful feel. Built and designed for fun on the water, this board has a performance feel yet has forgiveness off the wake for learning new tricks and taking your ability to the next level. We have brought in the stances by 1/2″.
- Rounded Diamond tail Shape
- Progressive Three Stage Rocker
- Three-position M6 Inserts
- Precision PU Core
- Dura-Glass Layup
- Double Concave Spiral V Hull w/ Edge Channels
- Quad Vented Channels at Tips
- Lifted Variable Edge Rail
- Crisp Molded-In Side Fins w/ Removable Center Fin
- Designed for all 6” Bindings.
The story of Liquid Force
Founded in 1995, with roots going back to the sport’s first days, Liquid Force has become the leader in wakeboard related products and apparel. Founders Tony Finn and Jimmy Redmon were two pioneers in the sport of Wakeboarding credited with creating the sport.